Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meal Planning the Medifast Way!

Happy Tuesday!  This weekend was soooo much better than the last one.  It took some basic planning just to make sure I was always on schedule with my meals and lean and green.  During my last weigh-in, I purchased a month's worth of food. Lot of newbie foods, soooo excited!!! 
 Some of the new items are:
  • Parmesean Cheese Puffs
  • Vanilla Pudding
  • Brownie
  • Chai Latte
  • Caramel Crunch Bar
  • Tropical Fruit Punch
  • Peach Drink
  • Cream of Broccoli Soup
I spread everything out on the dinner table by groups. Breakfast always a drink (easy to drink while driving), lunch (always a warm filling soup) and dessert (ending the day with sweetness!). Weeks worth of food is all waiting for me in neat little bags.
Todays Meal Plan was:

Breakfast           Essential 1 Cappuccino
Mid-Morning     Chocolate Shake
Lunch                 Beef Stew
Mid-Afternoon   Tropical Fruit Punch
Evening              Chocolate Brownie

And of course, lots and lots of water.

For dinner, I had to stop and run an errand so I had leftover Buffalo meat with canned no salt added green beans and H2O.
 Really good! No seasoning other than a little black pepper.
Tommorow's lunches are waiting in the fridge. Cappuccino for breakfast, Dutch Choc Shake for mid morning, Beef stew for lunch and Tropical Fruit Punch for mid-afternoon meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment