Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weigh-In #4 - Day 15

Weigh-in  #4 was this week. Less 2 more lbs for a total of 13. So excited! Averaging 6.5 per week! Yay! Such a positive note to finish off the week with. Unfortunately, weigh-in #3 was not great.  Did not gain any, but did not lose any either.  This past weekend really affected my weight-loss goals. It was great to know I was getting back on track!  

I was visiting the office twice a week, but beginning next week I am doing only one visit per week. Yikes. A bit nervous but I think I can do it. The support has been great in providing the guidance and answering all the questions that came up during the beginning.

Our next step is joining a gym.  The hot humid weather is uncomfortable to even walk in. The enjoyable walks are gone! So we will tour the Fort Bend YMCA, the online tour has a great kiddie area.  The office recommended Fitness Connection for their low monthly price. Just today I saw that one is coming soon less than a few miles away. We do have a stationary bike, a weight machine in the garage, and pilates videos, so we have to decide what we think will work best.

To catchup on this week's dinners, here is the Citrus-Grilled Pork Chops. Five ounces of boneless pork loin chops marinaded with lime juice, garlic and olive oil. So good!

 We also tried the sun-dried tomato chicken baked with broccoli.
The night before work. I prepped all my meals for the next day. In the blender cup is the morning favorite iced Cappuccino, ready for a final spin in the blender in the morning.  Chicken and wild rice soup for lunch, with chocolate shake and pretzels.
Our favorite recipe from the Lean and Green book is the Nothern Italian Shrimp & Broccoli. Such a good recipe and quick to prep and cook!
The Medifast office gave me a sample of this Peanut Butter Soft Serve. 
 I crushed the ice in the blender.
 Combined the peanut butter soft serve powder.
 The results! Smooth and delicious. I don't think I would buy it again. I am more of an almond butter lover.
 I am trying out the Chocolate pudding for my 5th Medifast Meal of the day.  What better to end the day with chocolate pudding.
 Combine water with the pudding powder.
 Wisk away until combined. Do not stop to take a picture or the result will be a little lumpy.
 Not like the picture on the box, but definately really good! I placed it in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Just enough time for it to chill. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment