Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend of missing meals =(!

This was a very trying weekend on the plan. It seemed I almost missed the 2-3 hour window between every meal!  I actually completely missed two meals without noticing the time. Visiting family and running after a soon-to-be two year old makes it much more hectic than sitting at the office =/.  I can't wait to go back to work to get back into the routine of things! That sounds so sad!

The soups are a great filling way to do lunch and still feel like you are having an actual lunch portion. They are so filling and taste pretty good.
I was running late for dinner. So I needed something quick and easy to prep, with no defrost time. The Zucchini Fritters were perfect.  Grating the zucchini had to be the "hardest part". That and actually having to finish 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites!!! Lots of egg! I am not an egg lover, specially after the second one!! So this one was a tough recipe to finish.

The zucchini is grated, ready for the egg.
 Combined both together to give me this.
Into the pan they went, 2-3 tablespoons per fritter.  These spread pretty easily when on the pan. I would have preferred them to be a little thicker. Again, not an egg lover here.
 So naturally, I stacked my portion pancake style. Again, one portion gave me way to much food.
 Closeup!
 For the last Medifast Meal I had the Coffee Soft Serve. It is delish! Took the ice through couple of rounds in the blender to give me this.
 Halfway through, I opened it up to scrape the powder of the soft serve still remaining.
 At the end I got this smooth and creamy textured soft serve. LOVE IT! The texture is just right. And with the wonderful hot and humid weather in Sugar Land, its a keeper!
 Ready to be enjoyed with a good glass of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment