Sunday, June 5, 2011

Monday Ready!!!

On my counselor's advise, I am returning to having my lean and green meal divided in half.  Tonight's half of my lean is extra lean ground turkey. With my whole green, two cups of spring mix with tomato and two tablespoons of this awesome zero calorie salad dressing. It was so yummy. 

Tommorow's meals are in the fridge.  Chai Latte which is meant to be a hot drink, but I am trying it cold. Chocolate pudding for my mid-morning Medifast Meal, Caramel crunch bar for mid-afternoon. The soup was meant for lunch but will stay in the fridge for tonights last medifast meal.
For lunch, half of my lean and green, includes 2 1/8 ounces of Cod fillet with 1/2 cup of white mushrooms.
 The Cod was prepared stovetop with Mrs. Dash, salt-free, tomato basil seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment