Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Last night I prep'd these Turkey Pesto Meatballs, they are awesome. Since I have lots of leftover pesto I will make some more and freeze them. Its relatively simple to put together, simply get the turkey, add breadcrumbs, basil and cheese. Mix it all together and form balls, that's it.

You can see the prep'd meatballs in the picture below. I prep'd some veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper. We put it in the oven the next day for 30 minutes and they were delish!


Breakfast on the go. Mornings are usually very hectic, since the snooze button is my best friend. So I premake breakfast so that I can just heat and go. Here we have one egg, handfull of spinach, diced onions and diced green bell peppers.
One of my co-worker's last day is tomorrow. We all headed out to Luby's for lunch. Livers and onions, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese. I usually always drink water with lemon when I go out. A big change from my used to be usual Dr. Pepper. But I cannot resist the sweet tea of Luby's. I am addicted.
Dinner- Turkey Pesto Meatballs with a side salad and yes, again with no dressing.
And of course, there was alot of water with cucumber @ the office. This was taken with my phone, please excuse the brightness, it is not that bright in my office.
And lastly, while running errands after putting the baby to sleep, i found these pretty big tote bags at the Dollar Store her in Sugar Land off of Hwy 6. I hope they turn out to be semi-reliable. Hubby is going to school on weekends to get a real estate license. So that means it will be a girls weekend from now on for a while. I am already planning what to do and that includes finally making it around to visiting the farmers market in Houston. The drive in with the baby was always intimidating before, but now that we are really starting to put together alot of healthier recipes that include more produce than I had ever imagined to be using per week. I want to support our local farmers, I hope I find some that are organic, but either way I want food that is locally grown. These bags are perfect for the farmers market. I bought two extra ones for my co-workers who have agreed to go with me.
Thank God, for leftovers! No cooking tonight, wait there is breakfast, off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment