Saturday, July 23, 2011

Spiced Up Fish!

Loving tilapia right now!!! Last week I prepared it with three different spices and had myself a taste test! I used Mrs. Dash, Salt-Free Lemon Pepper & Tomato Basil Garlic and McCormick's Perfect Pinch Cajun.
Prepared stove top with a little olive oil. Dinner was served. A little piece of each spiced up fish.  Overall, they were all pretty good! The Cajun was the best, just enough spice without making it spicy! This is a half portion of the daily Lean and Green.
The Lemon Pepper spice made a second appearance during the week. This portion is the full Lean and Green for the day. My healthy fats included olive oil and the Walden Farms Thousand Island dressing. Paired with baby green salad with tomatoes,broccoli and chopped white mushrooms.
 
Yesterday's weigh in was a little dissapointing. I lost only one pound during the last week. Its good to hear that at least there was a loss. But not meeting my two average was a let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment