Sunday, August 18, 2013

Starting the Morning with H2O!

This is the center of my life right now. Water and my meal log.  Medifast has this cool colorful form that helps you records all your meals and activities. I love it! It comes two to a page.

The energy from yesterday's busy day stayed with me and helped me get going this morning. Tired and sore, but still energized!  Yesterday we were saddeling up the horse at 8:00 am for my daughter's lesson. The breeze was nice and cool, perfect weather!!

Grocery shopping, walked to the park, pulling weeds and dead bushes out, blowing and cleaning up leaves, cleaned return a/c grill in the kitchen (gross), wiped down island range, vacummed upstairs and rug downstairs, wiped down the fan blades, cut down branches from our back tree, put up laundry and even created a mermaid costume from scraps for my daughter to wear. Of course the dishes and kitchen cleaning was spread throughout the day.

This morning we made breakfast, cleaned up, swept, started laundry and finally, with Pocahontas help, was able to go through a whole ENTIRE Parents magazine! It was amazing!!

I hope this kicks me into being more active on a DAILY basis!! I need to lose this weight! The morning walk into my closet makes me sad. Half of my closet is lined with rows and rows of clothes that DONT FIT!! That fit just a few months ago!!! WHYYY!?!?! Well, I will tell you why, because of whataburger! Because of the convenience of fast food! What convenience huh? That few conveniences, and there were quite a few, were enough to make every morning an inconvenience!!! Seeing the scale linger and knowing its not going down, is FRUSTRATING and at the same time MOTIVATING!! That I am not working hard enough, that no matter what i record, my body is recording everything!!! It will not let me cheat, it will not let me get away with not putting in the hard work. Look, for me, being a single parent has been hard, managing the bills by myself has been hard, working part time and putting myself through school was hard, but they are getting done or have been done. So I know myself enough to KNOW that I can do this! I have the personality and dedication to get to where I need to be, to where I feel comfortable not having to wear shirts long enough to cover my stomach, to where I know I look great when I smile, to where my cheeks are gone down enough to not have to worry about straightening my hair and looking like I have an even ROUNDER face!! I need to stop being lazy, I need to plan it out, I need to remain focused and I need to want it even more than anything!!!

Whew, sorry, ranting...but this is where I am right now!! And I dont want to continue being here!! =) Wish me luck, say a little prayer for me!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment